cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Removing stick

Just successfully installed Smart Stick.  If I need to remove it from the HDMI port for any reason, do I then have to go through the whole installation process again when I replace the stick?  Or will it remember me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The nowtv stick will remember your log in details should you ever disconnect the power or remove the stick from the HDMI port on your TV (so no need too set it up every time you use the stick).

Obviously if you sign out via the NowTV App on the stick via the My Account section, then you would need to sign back into the App to watch nowtv content (i tend to leave my nowtv devices logged in all the time).

The only time you should ever need to setup the stick again is if for some reason you factory reset it or if there is a software or wifi issue with the stick which needs further trouble shooting steps such has a factory reset.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The nowtv stick will remember your log in details should you ever disconnect the power or remove the stick from the HDMI port on your TV (so no need too set it up every time you use the stick).

Obviously if you sign out via the NowTV App on the stick via the My Account section, then you would need to sign back into the App to watch nowtv content (i tend to leave my nowtv devices logged in all the time).

The only time you should ever need to setup the stick again is if for some reason you factory reset it or if there is a software or wifi issue with the stick which needs further trouble shooting steps such has a factory reset.