cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Purple Splash Screen with now tv stick

I’ve turned my tv on tonight and the stick is unresponsive. There is a purple splash screen that says now tv and has some animations.

I’ve reset it. I’ve unplugged everything and plugged it back in again. It worked fine last night, nothing has changed. At a loss what the issue is.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve also tried it in different HDMI ports and this did not fix the issue. Now tv works on my other devices (iPad etc) it’s just the stick I’m having the issue with.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
Have you tried reset button on NOW TV Stick , Try that but hold it for few seconds and see if that helps if not then take it back to where bought it , may get refund or replacement.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  Just a thought, is the remote working ok , I had similar problem and I removed the batteries and reinstalled them and it started up again. Press the volume button to check that’s working ok that’s how I found out that my remote was at the time the problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ll try this tonight - last night after i had left it unplugged it did work briefly. Then this morning it’s back to it’s shenanigans.

If I’m honest I feel like I shouldn’t be having these problems with a device that is not even three weeks old. I’ve asked NowTV for a replacement but they keep directing me to their trouble shooting page.

Really poor imo.