cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Purchased new stick with 2 months entertainment pass

The entertainment pass isnt working which came with the tv stick.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here does it show the entertainment pass offer active ?

If not, under the Passes & Vouchers section towards the top of the page is there a message with a link saying something like "Voucher waiting for You" ?

If so you need to click the link to redeem and start your entertainment voucher that came with the stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
Thanks but no theres nothing at all to just says pay for it.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you have already setup the stick on your TV ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have yes.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just in case you are looking in the wrong account (if you have ever used multiple accounts) to redeem and start the 2 month entertainment pass.

I would go into the stick NowTV App under My Account and double check the email or username used matches the same email address or username when either checking your passes or redeeming the voucher whilst logged in on here.

If still no luck, then jump over to live chat for assistance and help.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Should live chat be no help, then i would be inclined myself to try a full factory reset on the stick by holding the small reset button on the stick for about 10secs.

I have been told by a NowTV Senior Staff member that you won't lose the voucher off the stick by a factory reset if the voucher code hasn't been redeemed or started yet.

Hopefully live chat will sort you out, without having to factory reset the stick.