cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems with account set up Now TV stick activation

I have just purchased a now TV stick and have been trying to activate it.  I initially tried to set up an account with my Sky email but that didn't work as I already have a Sky account.  I then tried with my gmail email and that seemed to work but I still haven't been able to activate my stick.  I used online chat and they said my account set had not completed and it needed bank and address details (which I put in at the time) but every time I click on the link to add/change these I get an Oops something went wrong message.  Live chat told me there is a known problem and to keep an eye on the forum but I can't see a post about this.  I have therefore posted the problem myself in the hope that someone will let me know when this problem is resolved.  

Thank you in advance for any replies.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update ... I had already tried to add payment and address details in private browsing and on a different device, I have just tried again on my partners laptop and it let me do add them.  So it looks like I have now finally successfully completed by sign up.