cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems completing setup of NowTV stick.

Hi all,

I purchased a NowTV stick just over a fortnight ago, but every time I try and complete the setup of it it tells me there is a problem at NowTV’s end, and to try again. I’ve been attempting this multiple times a day ever since to no avail. 
Since there is no way to contact them directly does anyone have any idea how long I will be waiting to get this problem resolved?

Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like you are in this bracket in this similar linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Stick/New-now-tv-stick-and-need-help/m-p/528017#M4767 

If you can post your stick serial number and maybe confirm your ISP and if you are either a BT TV customer or directly subscribe to NowTV then @Simon-J  of the NowTV Team can add your details to his list to investigate why this problem is only effecting certain customers but not others.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No idea if thiw will help you but I had a problem with setup of the NowTv stick last week. The pairing of the remote control was lost or the installation process froze (hard to tell which) during installation. Nothing I tried (factory reset etc) worked until I chanced-on a half-comment on the forum about trying to do the setup when connected  to a tethered phone instead of my broadband. It cost a bit of my mobile data (probably a couple of hundred meg) but the installation did go through and works fine connection to my broadband now. I'm assuming that it downloaded the latest software / firmware which fixed the problem. Like you, I could find no way of contacting NowTv.