cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachyrach66
First Poster

Re: Problems activating Now tv Smart Stick

Same problem here. Been trying for 3 hours now. On live chat but just been told to do normal rest but still end up on same ooops page. Very frustrating.

0 Thanks
Dave742
Occasional Poster

Was on live chat and they said the same, reset and only connect one device to the wifi but doesn't fix the problem. No help what so ever from customer service.

0 Thanks
julesthom
Occasional Poster

I am having problems as well. I had an online chat with the help centre and they're going to email me back, but while I was on the website a red message came up to say they're aware of a fault for people setting up at the moment. They're working to fix it. 

0 Thanks
Hughby
Occasional Poster

Working for me now so presume they have fixed whatever the problem was. Phew!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Tinman17
Occasional Poster

Ok, so now they're saying there are no known issues however, I'm now stuck with a screen that says "linking"

This is driving me nuts.

0 Thanks
El921
Occasional Poster

Mine is working now

0 Thanks
andynorth77
Occasional Poster

Mine is now working..stick with it

0 Thanks
julesthom
Occasional Poster

Mine is also now working. I turned it off again: pulled USB lead from plug, pulled out stick from HSMI port on TV, turned off wifi. I left it for a good 10-15 minutes. Turned on wifi and then plugged in stick again. Pale blue screen for ages. Put it onto normal TV while I waited. Emailed husband about a lift I need tomorrow. Turned it back onto Now TV screen. Hugh Jackman's bloody face again. Clicked on Get started. Again. Worked!!! Am now connnected and kids watching Incredibles 2. 

Still no email from customer services though. Useless. 

Hope you get sorted.

0 Thanks
Kazmotic
First Poster

I have full signal but have an error message saying there was a problem connecting to the network activation plug in not downloaded -4 can any one please help as I have followed all instructions

0 Thanks
Daniel1992
Occasional Poster

So, almost a month later and the problem hasn't been resolved. Still cannot activate TV Stick.

0 Thanks