cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem with TV Stick

I keep getting an error msg when I try to watch programmes saved in my TV on my stick in the bedroom never has this problem before when I had my box in this room. There is no error code just pops up ‘somethings not quite right’. I have unplugged my stick, reset my WiFi and works fine but when my box in the the bedroom I didn’t have this problem? Is the stick faulty?
4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Has the stick never worked, or did it work to start with and is now just suddenly showing this error. Is it only happening on NOW TV content? When you click the My TV button on the remote and then try to play something do you still get the error? Can you play content from the other apps eg YouTube or BBC iPlayer fine? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  I recently changed from black box to the stick and had problems with it that my box didn’t, Last week I was watching sky sports, all working well for about 3 hours then screen went blank with the words something not quite right, I came out of the program and tried going back in and same message kept coming up. In the end I tried a Forse update , even though my stick had the latest update in ,  the Forse update resends it .Since doing this I have not had that problem ( touch wood ) Give it a try as it solved that problem for me. To do this

press Home button x5

press Fast forward x 3

press Rewind  x 2

a screen will appear where you can update

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Stick works fine when I first got it, only had it a few weeks and when the error starts to appear the Apps with the BBC etc still work fine but the error seems to appear when I go to my TV using my remote and continue to watch a program that I was watching in the living room.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will try the update to see if this helps sort the error..