cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Preloaded stick NOT preloaded

Ok, so....yesterday I bought a stick with one months sport pass preloaded, followed instructions but could access the sport content without it prompting me to buy a pass.  After 3 online chats and an hour and a half I was told to return the stick to the shop I bought it from. Obviously not a satisfactory conclusion as I bought it to watch something last night but anyway...i took it back to store today and they refused to accept it saying they wouldn’t be able to give me a refund/exchange. 

Has anyone else had this trouble? 

Surely the obvious solution would just be for me to be given a month pass activation code when I was online last?

losing the will to live here, it’s nearly Christmas and I’m stressed out 

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem I can’t find anywhere to look at my vouchers and I can’t get the preloaded voucher to work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just bought a preloaded 4k nowtv box, it is supposed to have a months entertainment, movies, kids and a Sports day pass but has nothing. I have only the option to try a 7 day trial. Serial number is F70976094345

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This seems to be happening more often than usual recently.

Here's one example here.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/no-vouchers/m-p/530462#M6827 

If you can have a read of the above linked post and nothing helps in the above link, then add your name to the list by posting there, then i will bring it to the attention of a NowTV Staff member so they can pick up from one place.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue.. is able able to help with this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am also having the same issue added a new device onto my account a 4k stick with 1 month entertainment and cinema but neither are showing on my account? Just 1 saved from previous but neither of the 2 I have just got with the new stick?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went to log a complaint and got through to a live chat (with an actual advisor and not a robot). They asked for proof of purchase and gave me the codes. All is working now.