cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Preloaded stick NOT preloaded

Ok, so....yesterday I bought a stick with one months sport pass preloaded, followed instructions but could access the sport content without it prompting me to buy a pass.  After 3 online chats and an hour and a half I was told to return the stick to the shop I bought it from. Obviously not a satisfactory conclusion as I bought it to watch something last night but anyway...i took it back to store today and they refused to accept it saying they wouldn’t be able to give me a refund/exchange. 

Has anyone else had this trouble? 

Surely the obvious solution would just be for me to be given a month pass activation code when I was online last?

losing the will to live here, it’s nearly Christmas and I’m stressed out 

15 REPLIES 15
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you setup the stick and redeemed the sports pass by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here, where towards the top of the page you should see a green link button "view saved vouchers" where you need to redeem the pass for it to start working on your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is nothing there,only the option to buy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

This might sound like a silly question, when you setup the new stick did you use the same email address or username & password when checking My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here (just in case you have ever used more than one account) ?

Here's my screen shots of a nowtv stick that i recently setup with the saved vouchers.

Can't help much sorry, but the Retailer who sold you the stick should either offer you a replacement or refund under the Consumer Rights Act, because the sales contract is with them the Retailer and the goods is not has advertised (i.e no voucher pre loaded onto the stick).

I will tag a NowTV Staff member tomorrow to see if they can offer any further help on this matter.

stick vouchers.PNG

stick vouchers waiting for you.PNG

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User have you still got the packaging? Can you check if there is a small card in it with a silver strip.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

just the "how to redeem your nowtv pass" card and it says on back that the pass is preloaded onto the stick. 

just had an online chat ended by the agent, this is verging on ridiculous

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We're very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, this does sound very odd. 

We'll investigating this issue and as soon as we have an update we'll let you know. 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Issue now resolved

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @Anonymous User

Thanks for letting us know. 

Just so we can look into this further for future customers, are you able to let me know the serial number of your NOW TV Box? 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

D43830026215