cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pre loaded smart stick with sky sports

I purchased a smart stick preloaded with sky sports but cannot find how to activate the pass. There is no code on the box.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

On the box outer packing does it say included a sports pass voucher ?

Nowtv are moving away from the paper voucher scratch cards codes in the box and are moving to electronic voucher codes that will be automatically uploaded to your account once you have set up the stick.

If you have already set up the stick, go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here to see if the voucher is already saved into your account ready to redeem.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

On the box outer packing does it say included a sports pass voucher ?

Nowtv are moving away from the paper voucher scratch cards codes in the box and are moving to electronic voucher codes that will be automatically uploaded to your account once you have set up the stick.

If you have already set up the stick, go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here to see if the voucher is already saved into your account ready to redeem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Yes the box says 1 months sky sports pass. I have checked my account and only option is to purchase a pass.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If there is no scratch card voucher code in the box or it wasn't electronically uploaded to your My Account > Passes & Vouchers section of your account on here, then jump over to live chat for further help.

Link below to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for the link, all sorted now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it's really not clear in the instructions contained in the box,  but you need to log into your account online via p.c/laptop.

Go to my account, then passes and vouchers. your vouchers are stored electronically and you can redeem them here.