cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment

Hi ive just brought a smart stick and got one months free pass ...its telling me its 9.99 a month unless i cancel.i onli want the smart stick for itv and standard channels i dont want to pay next month for another pass please does anyone know how i cancel this payment coming out my bank because i brought this smart stick so i had no extra payments ect i dnt want the sky cinema after the free month i got with it ?? How do i cancel?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Go to My Account on here and from the drop down menu options select Passes & Vouchers.

Then click on the cancel button next to your cinema pass, follow the step by step instructions until you get the green thumbs up message on screen (take a screen shot if you wish).

When you then jump back to Passes & Vouchers it should then say pass cancelled and you can still watch your pass up until your month voucher finishes.

Within a couple of hours you should also receive an email confirmation from nowtv that you have cancelled your cinema pass.

After that you can use the nowtv stick with all the free Apps on the stick such has BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, etc etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou very much for yr help its much appreciated ill try it now.thanks again