cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass redemption

Hi, I have recently purchased a now tv stick that includes one month cinema, one month entertainment and a days sky sports.

Its states to redeem at set up. I thought I had redeemed both the cinema and entertainment pass, however the cinema pass hasn't been redeemed. 

Does anyone know how I can get back to the options to redeem again?

Thanks

Emma 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Unfortunately I have not got experience in buying a stick with passes as a bundle.

As a suggestion I would say to jump onto Live chat and Now TV staff will hopefully be able to help.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint
Make sure to click “chat to an advisor”

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Unfortunately I have not got experience in buying a stick with passes as a bundle.

As a suggestion I would say to jump onto Live chat and Now TV staff will hopefully be able to help.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint
Make sure to click “chat to an advisor”

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks 😊 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for your help.

Do the now tv staff normally ask you for your full address and last digits of your bank card to get through security?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yeah they normally do has part of their security check that you are the authorised account holder when you contact NowTV live chat or phone the NowTV Broadband Team.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Manage Account > My Passes whilst logged in on here is there any message towards the top of the Passes screen page saying something like "Vouchers Waiting for You" and a link to click on to see your saved voucher ?