cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Order glitched???

I placed an order for a NOW TV stick with a month cinema pass on 6/4/2018 and recieved my dispatch email 2 days later however a week later my order had not arrived.

Went onto live chat who apologised and said there was an error with my order so he had to manually order it again! However another week passed and no order.

Another order was apparently raised but again it’s not arrived.

Every time I log onto live chat I get told my case is with a manager and get told I’ll get an epdate via email in 24 hours but 3 days have passed and no updates or emails!!

I’m at a loss of how I can get my order!!! Any ideas?!
1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Firstly, i am assuming this wasn't some sort of nowtv free stick offer deal and you have to pay the £19.99 price with the bundled one month cinema pass ?

If that is the case then if it was me, i would send NowTV a message saying that if any smart stick is showing has a back order on my account that due to their poor service and messing you arround that you wish to cancel.

Then i would either pick up or order the nowtv smart stick with the bundled one month cinema pass for the same price of £19.99 from places like Argos, Curry's, Tesco's etc.  

Job done.