cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv stick unresponsive

My nowtv stick is completely unresponsive, I have tried the button in the back of the remote as well as the reset button on the stick. Turning it off an on again unplugging the stick and waiting a while before plugging back in but there is nothing happening. 

I can't get past the Nowtv boy to speak to a person 🤷‍♀️ and my stick is less than 12 months old. 

What do I do next? How do I communicate with Nowtv?

Thanks 👍 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing you have tried fresh new batteries in the remote and rebooting your Router ?

Here's a link to reach out to NowTV where there are a few methods on the link to contact them (no telephone number unfortunately for TV Pass customers).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Whilst waiting for a solution, maybe temporary see if the free Roku App from your smartphone Apps Store which has a remote controller feature on it works with your Stick.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Beyond @schnapps @good advice, if you determine that the Stick has failed, your redress is with the retailer who sold it to you, so unless you bought it from NowTV themselves, you need to take it back where you bought it from, ideally with the original receipt, but at least with some proof of purchase to show it is less than a year old.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.