cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv and amazon firestick

I HAVE GOT A PANASONIC TV 4K/HDR AND I WAS THINKING ABOUT NOW TV STICK BUT HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT PANASONIC IS NOT ACCEPTED

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The nowtv stick should work on a television with a HDMI port (including your Panasonic TV).

I have a Panasonic 4K TV and have tested the nowtv stick with it and the stick was fine.

With regards to the Amazon fire stick, then you won't get the NowTV App on the fire stick.

When watching Amazon Prime Video, i just use the inbuilt Amazon Prime App from my Panasonic TV Apps Store.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The nowtv stick should work on a television with a HDMI port (including your Panasonic TV).

I have a Panasonic 4K TV and have tested the nowtv stick with it and the stick was fine.

With regards to the Amazon fire stick, then you won't get the NowTV App on the fire stick.

When watching Amazon Prime Video, i just use the inbuilt Amazon Prime App from my Panasonic TV Apps Store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

THANKS LEGEND

I HAVE GOT NOWTV APP STORED ON TV APP,SO THE STICK WILL BE PUT INTO HBM2 AS NUMBER ONE IS OCCUPIED.PROBABLY IF LOG ON MY APPS THEN NOWTV SHOULD LOG IN,THANKS LEGEND

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any HDMI port on your TV will suffice, just make sure in the Panasonic TV menu settings that the HDMI port you select is either set to Auto or 1.4 (i leave my Panasonic TV set to Auto by default).

If you are going to power the stick off the usb port on your TV instead of using the mains adapter plug that comes with the stick, then make sure you use the usb rated at 1A and not 500MA on the Panasonic TV.

When you setup the stick make sure when asked on screen that you log in with the same nowtv details has your existing account used on other nowtv Apps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have panasonic tv with amazon fire stick ,now tv box, roxio box ,and android box all to my tv .just needs hdmi cable,you can buy hdmi box for adding more than one device through 1 cable by swiching individual boxes or sticks from amazon