cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv Stick loading existing accounts

I am changing smart TVs to a Panasonic which does not have the Nowtv smart app

i am an existing Nowtv account holder (sports:  cinema; entertainment).  

I am going to buy a Nowtv stick.   I have no need to pay extra for accounts as I already have them.  

Can I get the stick to recognise my existing prepaid accounts ?   If so what is required to make the transfer to stick ?

thank you 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you setup the stick, use your existing nowtv account details when asked to enter your email address and password and everything then will be linked to your existing account and nowtv passes (job done) Smiley Happy.

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

You say ‘accounts’, but do you really have multiple NowTV Accounts (requiring multiple sign-ins), or do you just mean you have multiple passes on one Account?

When you first load a new Stick, if it has come bundled with a pass or passes of some sort, these will be attached to the account you sign in with.

So if you really do have multiple accounts, make sure your first sign-in is on the account you want these passes added to.

Thiugh I do suspect you have only one Account, as this term is understood by NowTV.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.