cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTv stick problems

I've had a now TV stick since September last year with no problems. This week I've had problems where the home screen will not show. I get the menu headers down the left hand side of the screen but when I select something nothing happens. I've done all the usual, factory reset, different hdmi port, re set router, nothing makes any difference. I've even swapped the stick for a new one, still the same.  Selecting my TV on the remote doesn't show anything, I can search and find a programme, then watch, but it's just not working as it should. What could it be?

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear of this. Did you ever get it resolved?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, still the same.

I can use the search facility to find a programme and watch, but on the home screen its just the menu items on the left of the screen and the spinning coloured balls in the centre.

I get a good 40 Mbits on my BB and the TV is only a short distance from the router, (Netflix, Amazon, BBC iPlayer are all perfect). Now TV displays fine on my phone but it has just stopped working on the TV.