cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Smart Stick Vouchers with pack

upgraded to a smart stick at weekend the pack says 1 month pass included for each cinema/kids/entertainment & 1 day pass for sport...when we've set up nothing appeared on screen to activate the passes. Checked account and nothing registered that we have got these. no voucher codes in pack says on pack redeem at set up. My wife was sat at side of me when setting up and nothing was mentioned during set up process??? Any help anyone - chat doesn't seem to be working

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am assuming you have entered your existing username / email address and password when going to the nowtv.com/tv webpage when you setup your new stick and didn't accidentally use a new different account details when you went to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on the nowtv website to redeem the voucher passes ?

Firstly, i would double check by going again to My Account > Passes & Vouchers that there is no redeem button or message saying that your vouchers will be available to be redeemed from a certain date because you are still on an offer somewhere on the screen page.

If it's still not showing nothing about your vouchers, then try live chat again, but this time perhaps try a different internet browser and make sure the browser adblocker is disabled.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think my stick with a month of sport (from Argos) came with a voucher in the pack, but they may vary. Have you linked the stick to your account...ie does the stick show up in the list of devices? I don't think it links until you watch Now TV, rather than just iplayer or whatever.