cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv with Stick - Black Friday

Hi All,

apologies if this has come up already but couldn’t see it in the formum.

like many others, last year I paid £99 for a years worth of movies and entertainment.

I haven’t watched any series on it so just wanted a years movies.

I purchased the stick thinking I will just get it in the post and it would sit in a drawer as I have smart TVs with the app built in. 

Last year I could log in on 4 separate devices, is it just the stick with this deal?

Stick is at the post office and my account has stopped working. 

Cheers mark 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The 12 month cinema and entertainment passes are electronically pre loaded on the stick.

So you need to setup the stick on your television set and when directed to the nowtv activation webpage use your existing account details.

The stick will not be added to your device list on your account until you watch something on the stick, so if you wish just leave it in your cupboard as a spare or back up device.

After you setup the stick, then go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here where you will see a redeem button to start the 12 month voucher passes.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The 12 month cinema and entertainment passes are electronically pre loaded on the stick.

So you need to setup the stick on your television set and when directed to the nowtv activation webpage use your existing account details.

The stick will not be added to your device list on your account until you watch something on the stick, so if you wish just leave it in your cupboard as a spare or back up device.

After you setup the stick, then go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here where you will see a redeem button to start the 12 month voucher passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great news. 

Milk grab it from the post office tomorrow and get it sorted. 

Thanks for your help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My current Sports offer does not expire until 1/1/19.

I have tried to take advantage of the Black Friday 9 month sports offer but it will not accept my application as an existing user.

Any solutions apart from creating a new acccount?

If I have to create a new account can I delay applying the pass until 1/1/19?