cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv stick with two months entertainment

Hello bought now tv stick with two months entertainment pack yesterday. Delivery is 3-5 days . Got couple of emails but none mentioned about voucher code. Does the voucher code for entertainment pack comes with delivery of stick ? When or where I can find my voucher code as I had paid for two months entertainment pack.?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just bought and activated a stick with a 'built-in' free Kids Pass for 2 months; I was asked to activate the pass while setting up/activating the stick, so I guess the same thing will happen for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just bought and activated a stick with a 'built-in' free Kids Pass for 2 months; I was asked to activate the pass while setting up/activating the stick, so I guess the same thing will happen for you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The voucher code that comes with the stick is electronically embedded on the stick.

Therefore you need the stick in your possession before you can use the voucher pass that came with it.

Once you have setup the stick the voucher pass should be automatically uploaded to your account where it should be saved under My Account > Passes & Vouchers section where you have a maximum of twelve months to redeem the voucher.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for replying and sharing the information, disappointing I had brought it online yesterday to with GOT tomarrow. So I need to wait until I receive the stick via post now . 

thnak you .