cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv stick not working

Cat LOLI have purchased a prepaid now tv stick for a year for movies and entertainment 

and when I have set it all up with the stick it ask me to pay again for the movies and entertainment?????

what is going on????

i have already payed an extra payment for entertainment in error????

i can not find a customer service contact number anywhere to phone you????

i feel stressed out 😩😩😩

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If your new nowtv stick is up and running, have you checked on here by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers if there is a message at the top of the screen page saying " Vouchers Waiting For You" with a link directly below it which takes you to your saved  vouchers ready to redeem on your account ?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If your new nowtv stick is up and running, have you checked on here by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers if there is a message at the top of the screen page saying " Vouchers Waiting For You" with a link directly below it which takes you to your saved  vouchers ready to redeem on your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a Now TV stick 4weeks and it stopped working 3 weeks ago !

I've tried to reset it but not working I can get the lights on both the stick and remote but nothing comes up on TV !

Can anyone help please ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is your television screen totally blank when attempting to use the NowTV Stick or is there any error message etc ?

Maybe try some of these trouble shooting steps in this linked guide.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you find both vouchers ?

If so when you are ready, click on the redeem button and follow the on screen instructions until it says that the vouchers have been added to your account.

Then go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and click on the drop down arrow below the entertainment and cinema pass which will show your next due payment date in December 2019 (assuming they are 12 month vouchers).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi yes

i did 

so easy when you know how 

thank you 😊 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was all set up with the entertainment pass all set up, all was ok. Then after a week the iPlayer started to play up then it stopped totally !