cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kim67
Occasional Poster

Now tv stick not working

Cat LOLI have purchased a prepaid now tv stick for a year for movies and entertainment 

and when I have set it all up with the stick it ask me to pay again for the movies and entertainment?????

what is going on????

i have already payed an extra payment for entertainment in error????

i can not find a customer service contact number anywhere to phone you????

i feel stressed out 😩😩😩

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps Legend 2
Legend 2

Re: Now tv stick not working

Hi @Kim67

If your new nowtv stick is up and running, have you checked on here by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers if there is a message at the top of the screen page saying " Vouchers Waiting For You" with a link directly below it which takes you to your saved  vouchers ready to redeem on your account ?

4 Replies
schnapps Legend 2
Legend 2

Hi @Kim67

If your new nowtv stick is up and running, have you checked on here by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers if there is a message at the top of the screen page saying " Vouchers Waiting For You" with a link directly below it which takes you to your saved  vouchers ready to redeem on your account ?

Kim67
Occasional Poster

Thank you 

schnapps Legend 2
Legend 2

Hi @Kim67

Did you find both vouchers ?

If so when you are ready, click on the redeem button and follow the on screen instructions until it says that the vouchers have been added to your account.

Then go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and click on the drop down arrow below the entertainment and cinema pass which will show your next due payment date in December 2019 (assuming they are 12 month vouchers).

Kim67
Occasional Poster

Hi yes

i did 

so easy when you know how 

thank you 😊