cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv stick not connecting

Please help!

When first setting up the stick it connected to the internet. I have got through to the final part & it now keeps saying that it's dropping the connection, not sure why as my Internet is fine.

Can anyone please help before I either lose the will to live or throw the stick out the window! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

mine is doing the exact same thing no idea why please help

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issues and can find nothing useful to guide me, hope someone can help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've spoken to someone at Now TV & apparently its a known issue & they are trying to solve it. Advised me yo keep checking the forum to see when the problem has been resolved. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's saying this issue is solved!? Have you heard anymore on the issue being sorted?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

mine is doing the exact same thing no idea why please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you managed to solve this issue, if so how please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is now working. The fault has been sorted. Try resetting your stick. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to set up a now tv stick  system and have completed every thing  now being asked and at the end  it is on the display type screen and which ever dispay I choose 1080 or720 and click on I cant proceed any further I have even phoned the technical  dept  to be told it seems like a tv problem and the department are not trained for tv problems  ! I told them the problem had nothing to do with the tv thats working fine  it tvs the nowset up can any one  help please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

my smart stick won't connect to my wifi device, getting 'No Signal' message. Please help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem now solved