cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv stick free offer

Hi I had a email stating I could order a free now tv stick I already have a monthly subscription for sky cinema, when I click the email it asks all my details, and when I go to the next page it says unable to process free order account email already in use?

Why send me the offer if I can't use it? Can somebody help? I can't find a contact Us number or email? Would love the free stick to watch movies on the TV instead of my phone

10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Usually on those offers when you click the link there's an option near the top to sign into your existing account rather than enter your details as a new user, but if not either pop onto live chat or send a message and explain what's happened and they should be able to help. 

You can send the NOW TV Team a message or get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Id like a free now tvstick

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you have a white NowTV box that is your main or only way of getting NowTV, contact Live Chat and tell them, and they will send you one.

Word of warning though - don’t try this if the above is not the case - they can tell 😈

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello good evening.!                                                                         I was sent email to claim my free now tv stick i have been a customer for nearly 8 years i sent it but still haven't received my free stick.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Jump onto Live chat and keep the email to forward on to them. You’ll get it sorted

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I was sent a email offering now tv stick for free I replied to claim my now tv stick I still not received it & it's coming close to turning the white box off I have been a customer for 8 years + I have to say there is a site we're other customers who received the same email to claim there free now tv stick they haven't received there's either they are now saying it's a gimmick to get people to buy the now tv sticks. 

Thank you EJ Latham 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Given the choice between a simple c o c k-u p and an elaborate conspiracy, go for the c o c k-u p every time 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

hi @Anonymous User 

I can confirm, where we've offered customers sticks in replacement for the white box this is a genuine offer.

I'd pop on to live chat, get them to verify everything, if the stick has been claimed they'll look into why it's not arrived yet.

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

Have had email offering a free now tv stick to replace white box which is apparently being "switched off".  Strangely you have to go through the process of making a nil payment - at this point when the nil payment has gone through I then get a message saying there is a problem.  Why can't they just send a new stick out without going through this frustrating process.

Anyone else had this problem and how did you resolve it.  I know there is no problem with my payment card