cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv stick & no. of devices

I received my now tv stick yesterday, installed it & started watching! Yay! Put it on in the evening to show my husband & it said already using 4 devices so can’t use it till 1st November! I’ve checked my devices list & don't understand. How come I could watch it during the day but not evening? No other new devices have been added. Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya. I have the same problem. Although you can have 4 devices. You can only watch 2 at a time. If you have PlayStations in your house. 

Logout of the 1 

then sign back into your nowtv stick. 

If that fail they you probably will have to wait till the 1st November to swap 1 of the other devices for your new nowtv stick. 

Also on your nowtv account. You can also view them amount of devices you have on your account. I made the mistakes of deleting the devices thinking it would refresh and I could put others ones on there. But no such luck. And not being funny. The direct number to contact nowtv is an 0844 no. Which will cost a small fortune!! I hope that helps. VickyMarie 😊

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya. I have the same problem. Although you can have 4 devices. You can only watch 2 at a time. If you have PlayStations in your house. 

Logout of the 1 

then sign back into your nowtv stick. 

If that fail they you probably will have to wait till the 1st November to swap 1 of the other devices for your new nowtv stick. 

Also on your nowtv account. You can also view them amount of devices you have on your account. I made the mistakes of deleting the devices thinking it would refresh and I could put others ones on there. But no such luck. And not being funny. The direct number to contact nowtv is an 0844 no. Which will cost a small fortune!! I hope that helps. VickyMarie 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If the message you are seeing on your stick is that you have reached your maximum device limit and is not showing your 2 maximum simultaneous streams on your account.

Then to avoid waiting until the 1st of November, jump over to live chat and ask them to reset all your devices on your account.

Then play some nowtv content with the four devices you want to re add to your device list.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That sorted it! Thanks for the advice and the link..Smiley Happy