cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Muadh96
Occasional Poster

Re: Now tv season sports pass release date

No . When things go wrong you should tell us exact when it will be fixed ,not leave us in the open . I am tired and have been online for 3 hours now and have revived zero info about when it will be fixed.
0 Thanks
gavs82008
Advocate 1

@Muadh96 

Considering Now TV has been waiting almost a year for 1080p since its "announcement" don't expect things to come lightening quick. 

Bare in mind Now TV only got offline downloading in February 2019, this was first announced in January 2018!

The Sports doesn't have catch up, it doesn't have Red Button games, Now TV is still in stereo so no 5.1 yet. 

There are so many things wrong and must be improved with Now TV. But as usual it won't be anytime soon.

Muadh96
Occasional Poster

I am so tired after today and the advisors tell me,we will log it on ,how
0 Thanks
RoyB Mentor 1
Mentor 1

Re: Now tv season sports pass release date?

@Karl-F 

Thanks for turning my “doesn’t” into a “didn’t”.

If only the Edit time window stayed open longer.......

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Andyydna
Occasional Poster

existing customer link is now working my end! sorted

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Just to let you know that this has now been fixed on our end and existing customers should be able to purchase the offer. 

We appreciate your patience while we resolved this issue, and we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Thanks

Karl

PhilW31
First Poster

Apols I'm relatively new to Now TV.

I do have an active seasons sports pass until 2 Sept 2019 and get the message if I try to purchase a new one :

'Sorry - it looks like you're not eligible for this deal. This could be because you're already on an offer.'

However as the expiry date is after the new 19/20 football season offer ends on 26 Aug 2019 do I just cancel the current pass just before and take out a new 10 month pass ?

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @PhilW31 

Because you are on a current sports pass offer that has more than 30 days left, you won't be able to take this new offer until you have less than 30 days left.

Based on the information you have posted you should be able to buy the 10 month £199 offer on or after the 3rd of August 2019.

So you should be fine before the deal expires on the 26th of August 😀.

Doctor10
Contributor 1

@PhilW31 

To be sure, though, if I were you, I would CANCEL the existing pass NOW (or, at least, before the next payment date of 2 August).  That way, you will be able to continue watching until 2 August and definitely be able to purchase the Season Pass on or after 2 August.

I was on an existing deal of £14.99 per month until 24 September, which was preventing me from buying the Season Pass.  However, I have now cancelled that pass, but can still view content until 24 August (the next scheduled payment date).  However, I still can't buy the Season Pass yet as it says I am still on another deal (which I am - the £14.99 a month one, which I last paid on 24 July).  So I now have to wait for that to expire now on 24 August (as I've cancelled it before the next payment date).  Then, I will be able to buy the Season Pass - just in time, though, seeing as the offer expires on 26 August!

If you let the next payment date of 2 August go by without cancelling, you MAY find you'll still get the same message when trying to buy the Season Pass (as I am, despite now having less than 30 days on my existing pass to run).

What deal is it that you are on, by the way?

0 Thanks
RoyB Mentor 1
Mentor 1

Now that NowTV has a mechanism for stashing Passes from Sticks and the like, until we can Activate them within 30 days of the expiry of a current Pass, isn’t it about time that we too can stash Passes that we buy but can’t activate yet, up there?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks