cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andyydna
Mentor

Now tv season sports pass release date?

https://www.skysports.com/share/11764404

Interesting article here seems to indicate now tv season ticket cost of £199. Any clue on release date to buy it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F 

Would you be able to confirm for @Andyydna when the season pass is purchasable?

The link seems to show it should be available to buy now?

https://www.skysports.com/share/11764404

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

43 REPLIES 43
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can I confirm that you don't have a Sports Pass on your account at the moment?

Karl

JORD31C
Mentor

correct @Karl-F 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apols I'm relatively new to Now TV.

I do have an active seasons sports pass until 2 Sept 2019 and get the message if I try to purchase a new one :

'Sorry - it looks like you're not eligible for this deal. This could be because you're already on an offer.'

However as the expiry date is after the new 19/20 football season offer ends on 26 Aug 2019 do I just cancel the current pass just before and take out a new 10 month pass ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Because you are on a current sports pass offer that has more than 30 days left, you won't be able to take this new offer until you have less than 30 days left.

Based on the information you have posted you should be able to buy the 10 month £199 offer on or after the 3rd of August 2019.

So you should be fine before the deal expires on the 26th of August 😀.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@PhilW31 

To be sure, though, if I were you, I would CANCEL the existing pass NOW (or, at least, before the next payment date of 2 August).  That way, you will be able to continue watching until 2 August and definitely be able to purchase the Season Pass on or after 2 August.

I was on an existing deal of £14.99 per month until 24 September, which was preventing me from buying the Season Pass.  However, I have now cancelled that pass, but can still view content until 24 August (the next scheduled payment date).  However, I still can't buy the Season Pass yet as it says I am still on another deal (which I am - the £14.99 a month one, which I last paid on 24 July).  So I now have to wait for that to expire now on 24 August (as I've cancelled it before the next payment date).  Then, I will be able to buy the Season Pass - just in time, though, seeing as the offer expires on 26 August!

If you let the next payment date of 2 August go by without cancelling, you MAY find you'll still get the same message when trying to buy the Season Pass (as I am, despite now having less than 30 days on my existing pass to run).

What deal is it that you are on, by the way?

RoyB
Legend

Now that NowTV has a mechanism for stashing Passes from Sticks and the like, until we can Activate them within 30 days of the expiry of a current Pass, isn’t it about time that we too can stash Passes that we buy but can’t activate yet, up there?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is this resolved for others? Tried to purchase this today, I get the same error. I do not have sports active now or stored one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. I am in the same position re. active stored passes. It would appear that NOW don't want our money. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forgot to mention, live chat is not working either so you can't query, in real time, what is going on. Been trying to buy this pass for over a week now.

AndyB52
Scholar

I would not be in too much of a hurry to buy this pass. I did manage to purchase it on the 9th August and I can the payment has been taken. It has also come out of my bank account. However the pass does NOT work. I still cannot view ANY sports channel - it still keeps asking me to buy another day/week/month pass. I cannot access live chat either to see what's going on. I have raised a complaint stating either activate the pass or give me a full refund.