cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andyydna
Mentor

Now tv season sports pass release date?

https://www.skysports.com/share/11764404

Interesting article here seems to indicate now tv season ticket cost of £199. Any clue on release date to buy it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F 

Would you be able to confirm for @Andyydna when the season pass is purchasable?

The link seems to show it should be available to buy now?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

43 REPLIES 43
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F 

Would you be able to confirm for @Andyydna when the season pass is purchasable?

The link seems to show it should be available to buy now?

Stoney35
Scholar
I spoke to someone on live chat about this just now who was most unhelpful and didnt know anything about it
RoyB
Legend

@Stoney35 

Point them to the link on the page referenced above, which says:-

NOW TV - no contract

Not a Sky TV subscriber but want to watch football on Sky Sports in 2019/20? Not a problem.

Thanks to NOW TV, you've got the flexibility to watch our football - as and when you want, without a contract. Get a day pass or sign up for a Football Season Ticket for a one-off payment of just £199 - find out more.

and ask why ‘find out more’ doesn’t apparently take you anywhere where you can get the promised offer.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Stoney35
Scholar
Thanks Roy
I did that and she kept insisting it was a day pass...when i asked her to read it again as £199 was a bit steep for a day pass she finally admitted she could see it but then tried to tell me it was an offer through Sky and not Now tv...i then asked her to re-read it and explain and she just kept repeating that Now tv do not have that offer!
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Stoney35 

That conversation must have been frustrating! Although I did find it hard not to laugh because the link does talk about Sky yes but the £199 is in direct reference to Now TV. 

I did link in @Karl-F  who is a Now TV member of staff, so hopefully he will be able to shed some light on this. 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @gavs82008 

Thanks for the tag. 

I'll take a look and pass this back to our team here to have a look at. 

Thanks

Karl

Stoney35
Scholar
Thanks everyone... hopefully we can get an update soon.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I just spoke to an advisor and they said it will definitely be released in the coming hours . As if sky writing was a typo
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

This has been fixed now, so if you click on the link on the sky sports news website you'll be taken to the new area. 

You can take a cheeky short cut here

Thanks

Karl