cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv live tv blurry and in watchable

I have a now tv stick and when ever we what to watch the live tv it is blurry and pixelated and in watchable we have no problems watching anything else on the stick as this only

happens on live Tv no matter what we are trying to watch 

when we first got the box about a month ago the live tv seemed fine 

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much i have  reset my box with paper clip and my router and now tv picture is perfect 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same thing with live TV it plays fine for 10 to 15 mins with sky sports and some live TV on sky channels then it goes but if other people are having a problem why isn't anything been done as we are paying for a service I am watching the Cardiff Burnley match and I have had to turn my box off twice not happy 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If they admit there’s a fault they’ll have to compensate people, so they’re not going to. They’ll just blame it on your internet connection or something else which isn’t to do with them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As anyone any answer to this 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried watching Liverpool match on live TV today sun 7th picture was all pixelated and after resetting stick it would be fine for 5 mins then pixelated again. Contacted live chat who had me repeat reset and reconnect internet before passing me over to tech team who claim my internet speed was very low speed and cut me off. I checked my speed during the time I had the problem and it was 30 Mbps so they are making false claims. I am going to ask for a full refund of season pass if it happens again. Fed up of Thier poor service and shoddy TV stick.