cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv live tv blurry and in watchable

I have a now tv stick and when ever we what to watch the live tv it is blurry and pixelated and in watchable we have no problems watching anything else on the stick as this only

happens on live Tv no matter what we are trying to watch 

when we first got the box about a month ago the live tv seemed fine 

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, a lot of others are saying the same as well. Now tv won’t admit there’s a problem, keep saying reset router, reset box etc. Currently watching a very blurred ryder cup. All the on demand content is fine, it’s just the live channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a day pass today to watch F1 and Ryder Cup - using my Now TV Box whichg has always worked fine before - it's unwatcheable. 

The Now Box has checked my internet connection and gave it a pass. I have 30 MBPS on my laptop when doing a speed test. 

This will be the last Now TV pass I ever buy - tried to go to chat to complain - but not available. Complete waste of £8

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just reset my box after reading another post and picture is perfect - small button on back of box - push in with paper clip

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I take that last post back - within 2 minutes picture is unwatchable again - so blurry it is unreal

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve reset mine multiple times, it’s ok for a bit then goes back to blurry, but if I watch a film on demand it’s absolutely fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have similar problem. Already had to do two complete resets so far this morning whilst watching the Ryder Cup. Really frustrating

Harry16
Scholar

Having same problem only on sky sports very annoying this is the second time in two days never had this problem before have to switch everything off to re set.Hope this gets sorted otherwise will have to look at other options.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are lucky, I cannot get anything at all!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much to the posts on blurred pictures and i have now after reading through post have a perfect picture. 

I reset my now tv with a safety pin and rebooted the box and t Internet router and my tv with talk talk. Did the trick now my picture is perfect.