cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv bundle

I currently have the now tv entertainment pass. I want to buy the stick and and I can get 2 months with the stick as a bundle. If I buy this will my normal payment for the entertainment pass stop for 2 months?
Many thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah, once you have applied the 2 month entertainment voucher to your existing account the two months will kick in from your next due payment date Smiley Happy

What i would suggest, when you are ready to apply the voucher code, go to the nowtv website click on My Account (sign in with your existing account details) then click on My Passes where you see the green apply voucher button next to the Entertainment Pass, click the green button and apply the code).

Make sure you follow all the on screen instructions until you see the confirmed screen that the voucher as been applied successfully to your account, then go back into My Passes make sure it says that you are on the free two month offer click on the drop down arrow to show all the dates and then take a screenshot.

Also, it would be a good idea to keep the used scratch code and receipt safe, just in case you need to contact live chat in the future.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah, once you have applied the 2 month entertainment voucher to your existing account the two months will kick in from your next due payment date Smiley Happy

What i would suggest, when you are ready to apply the voucher code, go to the nowtv website click on My Account (sign in with your existing account details) then click on My Passes where you see the green apply voucher button next to the Entertainment Pass, click the green button and apply the code).

Make sure you follow all the on screen instructions until you see the confirmed screen that the voucher as been applied successfully to your account, then go back into My Passes make sure it says that you are on the free two month offer click on the drop down arrow to show all the dates and then take a screenshot.

Also, it would be a good idea to keep the used scratch code and receipt safe, just in case you need to contact live chat in the future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for this
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Another tip if you want to save money on your entertainment monthly £7.99 subscription in the future, is to consider using voucher codes from places like Argos, Curry's etc which works out at 3 months for £15 (which equates to £5 per a month for entertainment) where you can apply a new voucher code in the last 30 days of an existing offer on your account) Smiley Happy

Just beware that you have a 12 months time limit (6 month from Game) to use the code from receipt of purchase on your account and you can't stack multiple codes on your account.