cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv Stick

Hi I’ve just brought now tv stick meant to get three months entertainment pass and sky sports day pass how do I get these as it’s not on my stick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Once you have setup the stick and followed the instructions shown on your television screen, you should then find the vouchers have been automatically uploaded to your account.

You can check this or redeem the vouchers by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here after you have activated the stick.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Once you have setup the stick and followed the instructions shown on your television screen, you should then find the vouchers have been automatically uploaded to your account.

You can check this or redeem the vouchers by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here after you have activated the stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve sorted it thank you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excuse me but I have a preloaded sports months pass and I don't see anything on my account! Just pay the rediclious £33.99 which I won't lol.

Hence why I bought the stick in the first place!. Why can't there be a card with a code in the box?.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV are moving away from the paper voucher scratch card codes that comes bundled with the stick and 4K smart box and are adopting a new method where the vouchers are electronically pre loaded onto their devices.

Once you setup & activated the stick, you should find the voucher has been automatically saved into your account.

You should be able to find the voucher to redeem by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and towards the top of the page you should see " Vouchers Waiting For You" with a green link button "view your vouchers".

Perhaps somebody from the NowTV Team can confirm to you the reasons why they ditched the paper scratch card voucher that previously came bundled in the box (environmental impact is always a good excuse to use from corporate companies Smiley Wink)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for the advice. It wasn't on my account at all. That's what I was trying to say.

I had to go into to chat live with a Now TV adviser and proof my purchase. It took agrs as I lost my receipt (probably find it later).

This kind of thing always happens just beofrb a game, doesn't it! 🙄.

So by taking lots of pics of the box they can me a code. Never buy a preloaded skart stick again!.

Nah mate good point but it came with 2 slips of paper. 1 said how to redeem the voucher (basically do nothing as its already there!) Yeah right lol.

2nd slip was about now broadband. So it's not about the environment at all!. They could of printed the code on the slip it came with and save all this time and frustration and arguing with my family! Lol woe is me! 😂