cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv & Sky Subscription

I paid for a entertainment pass and TV stick today but my account says I do not have a pass.Do I have to wait for the stick to be  delivered before I can access my entertainment pass?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Normally with the nowtv stick with the bundled voucher pass that you buy from the Retailers the voucher pass is electronically pre loaded onto the stick and you would need the stick and activate it at home where the voucher pass will then be automatically uploaded to your account.

To be honest i am not sure how these Black Friday Offers with the Stick work on the NowTV website with regards to the passes included in the deal (if the stick hasn't got the pre loaded pass on them, then perhaps the pass is already uploaded to your account once you have purchased the offer on the nowtv website).

Should there be no redeem button next to your entertainment pass by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst signed in on here, then ask live chat for clarification when will you receive your pass that comes with the stick.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Would be interested to know the answer myself, so would you mind posting back here if you find out or reslove it.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Normally with the nowtv stick with the bundled voucher pass that you buy from the Retailers the voucher pass is electronically pre loaded onto the stick and you would need the stick and activate it at home where the voucher pass will then be automatically uploaded to your account.

To be honest i am not sure how these Black Friday Offers with the Stick work on the NowTV website with regards to the passes included in the deal (if the stick hasn't got the pre loaded pass on them, then perhaps the pass is already uploaded to your account once you have purchased the offer on the nowtv website).

Should there be no redeem button next to your entertainment pass by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst signed in on here, then ask live chat for clarification when will you receive your pass that comes with the stick.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Would be interested to know the answer myself, so would you mind posting back here if you find out or reslove it.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I want to get in touch with somebody regarding payments how do I do this

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous UserHello 🙂
@schnappshas a link in their reply to live chat. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂