cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV won't work on Bush TV

Got the stick recently, works on Office TV but doesn't work on my BUSH tv at home. Tried both HDMI ports and it just says no signal on the screen. Any help would appreciated!
5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is your Office TV Full HD 1080p and the stick was setup at 1080p and maybe the Bush TV is an older model HD Ready 720p which doesn't accept a 1080p signal ?

What i would try first is to factory reset the smart stick by holding down the reset button on the stick for about 10 seconds to see if the nowtv welcome picture appears on your Bush TV, then re enter all your WiFi and account details again on the stick. 

Also if you are using an USB port for power on the stick from your Bush TV, then maybe try the supplied power adaptor instead to see if it makes any difference.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was set up on the office tv so will try the reset
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
What Bush TV do you have because i have Bush TV don’t get any issues with my Smart Stuck.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello i know this is an old thread but can anyone with a bush tv (non smart)  offer any help?

all is working fine apart from the fact that I can't control the volume using my now tv remote ?

any suggestions please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,  I am having the same issue! I had the same problem with my "Kenmark" tv, so I googled similar tv brand names and tried a few different ones and it eventually paired! I've tried doing the same with Bush but no luck so far. If anyone else could help it would be much appreciated.