cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV stick

I get the load up screen of the various colours on the NOW TV .... Once these screens finish I get a blank black screen with a TV message of no video available .... Not an HDMI fault otherwise I wouldn't get the loading screen ..... Is the stick just dead ??  

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried the steps in this linked trouble shooting guide article below to see if the stick resolves itself ?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

Should a full factory reset by holding in the small reset button on the stick for about 15 seconds doesn't bring the stick back to life then it might be faulty.

Just be aware with a factory reset you will have to setup the stick from scratch again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Hi, Ive also had this same issue. I have tried everything which i have been told to try but it still doesn't seem to be working and the stick gets really hot within minutes of being plugged in. 
How do you get replacement NOW TV if they are faulty and not working? 
Thanks

Georgia

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You need to get in touch with the retailer that sold you the stick.

If you purchased the stick directly from the NowTV website shop, then normally i would point you towards live chat, but live chat is closed for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19.

Therefore i would drop them an email on customerservices AT nowtv.com (where i had to use AT instead of the @ symbol because the forum software removes any email address posted).

When you get in touch with the retailer or nowtv make sure you give them has much information has possible including the serial number of your stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I contact now tv to get a replacement for my cable that plugs in to the now tv it’s faulty and it some how broken and I need to replace it I’ve tried emailing them but it says invalid email address how do I get through to them or get a replacement for it 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The email address that i posted should be still active (unless nowtv have temporary suspended it).

I would also check if you have a USB to micro USB cable lying around the house which sometimes comes with other electronic devices or mobile phones you can try with your stick.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes they have removed the email address.😐

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If for some reason NowTV have suspended or blocked the email address on my previous screen shot, then use the various communication methods on this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint