cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV stick

Everyday my now tv seems to go out of audio sinc and eventually freeze.

The router is about a meter away(line of site),theres nothing wrong with my wifi or broadband.

I put an extender on it because it seemed very hot,dont think it has changed it any.

Resetted the stick and seems to clear for a while but then eventually goes out of sinc then freezes.

Also checked for updates and says its upto date.

I've changed the power source to the usb from the tv because it was on constantly from the mains socket,so it should go off when the tv goes off.

Wanted to contact now Tv about this but the chat feature doesn't work and can't find any where to complain,i'm paying for a service and payed for the stick and ain't happy..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

I have a Roku and also Now TV stick, I can safely say hands down the Roku stick is a country mile better than the Now TV stick. 

The Roku stick I have never had any problems with, can leave plugged in all the time and no overheating. No audio sync or WiFi issues. 

There is a complaints section for Now TV passes, but the main question is. Did you purchase the Stick directly from Now TV or from Amazon/Argos etc?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

I have a Roku and also Now TV stick, I can safely say hands down the Roku stick is a country mile better than the Now TV stick. 

The Roku stick I have never had any problems with, can leave plugged in all the time and no overheating. No audio sync or WiFi issues. 

There is a complaints section for Now TV passes, but the main question is. Did you purchase the Stick directly from Now TV or from Amazon/Argos etc?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The two sticks i purchased from nowtv,seems to be fine today after going off when the tv is turned off last night,we'll see when it heats up if i have any audio troubles.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Worse case if the Sticks are still playing up, use the below link to get to Live chat. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/make-a-complaint-tv-options