cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV stick & Sky Cinema bundle

Hi guys, 

I recently bought a Now TV stick online with 1 month Sky Cinema pass included. The stick had arrived & been successfully set up but I can’t access anything on sky cinema. My confirmation email says the Sky Cibema pass is digital & will be pre-loaded on my stick so I don’t need a voucher. But when I go to my account I don’t have any active passes- I just have the option to buy a cinema pass. 

Has anyone else experienced this?

Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

thanks, 

Amy

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here with the account details that you used to setup the stick is there any message towards the top of the screen page saying something like " Vouchers Waiting for You" with a link to your saved voucher on your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply!
No when I go to my account I can see that I’ve got a free trial entertainment pass but there’s no messages.
It suggests that I might like to buy a Sky Cinema pass (although I already have) or there is a option to put in a voucher code. That’s all.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Go to My Apps on the new NowTV Stick and click on the NowTV App, then under My Account on the App on the stick see if it shows Cinema Pass with a Start Watching button and whilst there double check the email / username login details just in case you setup the new stick on a different account that you are looking on here.

If no luck i would normally point you towards live chat but due to the Coronavirus crisis they are not available.

Live chat might have asked you to go into the Stick menu settings and under Advanced System Settings and Factory Reset your Stick and start all over again.

I have been told that factory resetting the stick won't lose the voucher off it if it hasn't been used, but i don't want to be responsible if something goes wrong and the voucher is lost.

So it's up to you if you want to Factory reset the new stick if you can't find the one month cinema voucher off it on any of your accounts (i won't be responsible).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your suggestions. I’m definitely logged into the right account, as when I log in & look at billing & payments I can see that I paid for Sky Cinema with my TV Stick- but when I go to my passes I only have the option to buy or redeem a voucher. 

I’ve tried logging out & unplugging my stick but maybe it’s time to do a full reboot.

is there any way to contact Now Tv via email?

thanks for your help!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you checked on your new stick by following the instructions on my previous post to see if under the stick NowTV App > My Account section if it says either Start Watching or Buy Cinema Pass via your television screen  ?

Where going to My Account > Bills & Payments via the website only currently shows the physical cost of when you purchased the Stick directly from the NowTV website

Live chat lines are closed currently due to the Coronavirus outbreak and i have no idea when they will be back online again.

The only other methods of contact would be from this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
tried factory restart but nothing seems to be different.

I re-registered my stick & it says I need to go to my account to redeem my cinema pass.
But when I go to my account there is only the option to pay (again) or enter a voucher code which I don’t have.

Thanks for the link- I’ll try & get in touch that way.