cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV not working

Hi I've had my now TV stick for about a year now and it suddenly stopped the white light keeps flashing iv tryed reset but didn't work the remote doesn't work coz it's a blank screen so I can't do the secret code to properly update has anyone got any help please 

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried a full factory reset by holding in the reset button on the stick for about 15 to 20 seconds whilst both the television and stick is switched on and on the correct HDMI input source on your television.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah I just tryed but still flashing and nothing happend
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What happens if you plug the stick into a different HDMI port on your television or try the stick temporarily on another television in your home (if you have more than one TV) and then undertake a further factory reset by following my instructions on my first post ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to apply entertainment pass codes. Is anyone else having any problems.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks its working now I tryed a different TV and a different plug and it
worked thanks again
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have come to the conclusion that i am paying every monh

at 7.99 and not getting the service that was suso be therefore i wan to cancel my agreement s

as i have been with you for at least three years which means that i can cancell at any time 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You could have cancelled at any time from Day 1 onwards - NowTV streaming is contractless.

And you can (and indeed have to, usually) Cancel for yourself - just go into My Account/Passes & vouchers, and work through the Cancel option under Entertainment Pass.

There are four steps, so make sure you complete them all, and that the display there shows the Pass as not having a renewal date; if not, try again.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.