cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV kids section

Wondering if tech or any support could help.

Im having an issue with the now tv black box i have 2 of these and same issue (both 1 year old devices) regarding the kids section in which it will play the first few minutes and sometimes 2 episodes (ie. peppa pig) and then drop back to the episode menu and my kids cant watch it, so thought maybe the current firmware had a problem so I descided to run the kids tv channels (ie. Nick Jr) but even those work for about 10 minutes and the pitcure freezes, sound still works... so ok I thought maybe try the Brand new Now TV stick see if it solves the issue, so bought one about 30 minutes ago set it all up let it do all its updates and still getting the same issue on the brand new device I have just bought it wont be my internet as I have a high package fibre connection, please can this be looked into as it works fine on both playstation 4's I own.

Many thanks I look forward to your response

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to add tested the playstation this morning too now and got an error of CE-34878-0 So its not working all round, would like some help with this as Im paying for 3 different passes and getting problems.

I look forward to your reply

Soulcal24
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User

Have you tried software update on box / stick how mine was both updated to new software which is OS 8.0.3 build 4227

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought the stick today it has 8.0.3 build 4227-56

Soulcal24
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User

Try force software update Press Home x5 , Press FF x3 , Press RWD x2 it should correct corrupted software on stick, box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ Soulcal24 Thanks for the tip but unfortunatly that didnt resolve it