cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Stick software update

Just got my new Now TV stick.

Connected to the wifi, no problem (3 bars and its about 2 meters from the hub).

Says it needs to update software. Press okay and it makes its way up to 100%.

It then reboots and takes you back to the first screen an asks you to connect to the Internet.

In other words it just takes you round the first stage every time.

Have tried unplugging everything. Have tried a factory reset. Neither correct the problem.

Website useless. Anybody got nay ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot have you also tried rebooting your Router as well ?

Apart from that some forum members have had some success temporary using their mobile internet data and using their mobile has a wifi hotspot to allow the Stick to fully setup and activate.

Don't know if that helps or not.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If I got it right, it's asking you for your wifi password. The update deleted the wifi details and you just need to set it up again. If that's the case, you only have to do the wifi connection process again. Can you find your network when you have the Connect to the internet screen?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

just put on my now tv stick seen new software version 933.build4104-56 whats new could this be the full roll out of red button on sky sports

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have that update on my now tv smart box with Freeview version 9.3.3 build 4104-16 but haven’t seen bonus streams yet for Uefa nations league games last week or EFL championship games last night. So I have no idea what there different from the last version.