cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Stick and online pass

Hi

Just getting started, ordered a stick with a 30 day sports pass. Can I also activate this on a pc or is this only available on the stick? Do I need to wait for the stick to arrive or can I get going straight off? Any help would be great!

Tom

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Once the smart stick arrives in the box there will be a month nowtv sports pass code on a scratch card.

If you wan't to watch any sports before the stick arrives, then unfortunately you will have to purchase a separate sports pass (you won't be able to use the one month voucher until you physically got the voucher code in the box to apply to your account).

When you are ready to start watching the one month sports go to My Account on here and select Passes & Vouchers and click the green apply voucher button next to the one month sports pass and follow the on screen step by step instructions.

As soon as you apply the code your month sports will start and you can have 4 number devices (see link for supported playback devices which include PC's) and 2 simultaneous streams on your account.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Just remember if you don't want the nowtv sports pass to auto renew each month at a subscription price of £33.99 make sure you cancel your pass before the voucher expiry date, by pressing the cancel button and follow the step by step on screen instructions until you get the cancelled confirmation on screen (don't worry if you cancel early you will still get the full one month duration of your voucher)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How bo I find the wifi password

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Most Routers that i have come across have a sticker somewhere on the Router (usually underneath the base of the router) with all the details including the WiFi password (assuming you haven't changed the wifi password from the factory out of the box settings).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for reply, what I need is the password tor the stick.

Regards P
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The only password i am aware of for the smart stick is your nowtv account password to watch your passes.

When you are signed in here and go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and if it shows your passes, then why don't you use these same exact details to sign into your stick ?

If no passes are showing and you maybe have a second further account with your active nowtv passes on and you have forgotten the password, then possibly try this help guide linked below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/forgotten-login-details

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What I need is the password to log into the wifi in settings