cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Passes

Can I have my cake and eat it? I have a (hopefully good) dilemma but I want to take advantage of both. I already have a Now TV account from previously using Now TV passes but I have only used these to watch content on a computer. I now have a new Now TV Smart Stick that should enable me to watch Now TV content on my TV. I haven't activated the Smart Stick yet. The Smart Stick has a one month Sport pass included. I now have a new offer of a discount one month sports pass that has to be used by the end of the year. Dilemma! Can I activate the offer discounted pass as normal but now also watch it on my TV if I set up the new stick? But can I, and if so how, set up the TV stick without activating the included one month pass so I can save that month to use after this offer month has ended? Sorry that's complicated but hopefully explained.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Do you want the one month sports pass on your new stick to start immediately after the new discounted offer you have just been offered ?

if yes, then you need to purchase the discounted offer first so it is added to your account.

Then once your discounted one month sports pass has been applied to your account, you can then proceed to setup and activate the new stick with the one month sports pass on the stick which will be automatically added to your account and will kick in straight after your one month discounted pass finishes.

Should you have more than 30 days left on an existing sports offer after you have applied the one month discounted sports pass then the voucher bundled with the stick will be saved on your account and you can redeem the voucher anytime during the year as long has you haven't more than 30 days remaining on a sports pass offer or you haven't got a one day or one week sports pass on your account. 

If you don't won't to use the one month sports voucher off the stick to start straight after the discounted sports pass offer finishes and want too save it for sometime later next year at a date of your choice, then you will have to hold off on setting up and using the stick unless you have more than a 30 days sports offer left on your account.

When you do setup the stick make sure you use your existing account details that you use when watching on your PC Computer.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I assuming the discounted one month sports offer is the one month sports pass discounted offer for £16.99 for one month currently showing on the nowtv website offers page ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes thats the offer as you guessed. So if I am understanding you correctly so long as I am happy for the two passes to follow on immediately one after the other I should:

1. Buy/activate the offer one month sport pass @ £16.99 in the normal way online using my existing account (before the offer expires obviously)

2. Activate the new TV stick following all the instructions as before which will add the built in one month pass to my account (which already has the £16.99 offer pass on it)

3. Now TV sport content will now be viewable on computer/s AND the TV with the stick installed

4. The stick 30 day pass will kick in automatically when the offer pass expires giving a total of 60 days sport viewing on TV or computers

5 This all should be fine so long as its not complicated by any existing pass credit in excess of 30 days OR any one day or one week passes

Have I got that?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep  your understanding is correct.

Purchase the £16.99 offer first, then once the £16.99 offer is showing on your account, then you can proceed to setup and activate your new stick on your existing account.

Once you have done this then you will have two months continuous use of a sports pass that you can watch on both your PC & new NowTV Stick.

If for some reason the one month voucher on the stick doesn't get automatically added straight after the one month £16.99 discounted offer, then Go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here where there will be a link towards the top of the screen page saying Voucher Waiting for You.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Many thanks thats great. Thanks for your help.