cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV App Issues

Just spotted this morning on both my Now TV Sticks, that the Now TV App seems to have uninstalled itself......... added it back in but it still doesn't work, reading some other Posts it seems like there is some sort of widespread issue??????

Hopefully Now TV are working on this and things may be fixed soon!!!!!!

@Karl-F 

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I now seem to be back working as normal.

Firstly, the Now TV App on my Now TV Stick seemed to have uninstalled itself, which made the Home Page look different...... I went to App Store to re-add the Now TV App, it went on, but wouldn't open properly.  Turned the Stick off and went back to it a few minutes later and the App would open and things looked more normal....... however, I had to sign back in with my Username and Password to get fully up and running again.  I didn't do any software update or resetting.

I've already watched last nights catch-up episode of S.W.A.T so things do seem to be back working OK again for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've done all that and still not working 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV stick

Now TV App totally disappeared, so reinstalled and followed instructions re: settings, system update etc and nothing is working.  Unplugged it, rebooted it, restarted it and still nothing - most of my menu is missing too and My TV & TV Guide dont work either - HELP!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having exactly the same issue, followed all the directions and nothing 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m new to NowTV and have the same issue - annoying!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, I have done the factory reset twice now and still not working 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes. Same issue here. I've followed the advice and reset my box and checked for system update etc and still cannot access Now TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem, tried everything literally. Hope it's fixed soon or we should get a rebate 🤬