cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV App Issues

Just spotted this morning on both my Now TV Sticks, that the Now TV App seems to have uninstalled itself......... added it back in but it still doesn't work, reading some other Posts it seems like there is some sort of widespread issue??????

Hopefully Now TV are working on this and things may be fixed soon!!!!!!

@Karl-F 

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My app is not working on either stick or box.  

Home screen and Now TV app disappeared. 

Reinstalled app and reset system but still not working?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Looks like Now TV might have some issue that is affecting their App across various devices..... going by all the various Posts we are getting on the Forum this morning....... hopefully it is being worked on and things will be sorted soon, but it would be nice to get some sort of official word from Now TV with regards what is going on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, my now TV app has disappeared from my stick. Is this connected to the password reset emails that other subscribers are getting? I've not received one as yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Must admit I haven't heard anything about the emails you talk about, but I'd guess it's nothing to do with that and just some particularly annoying technical issue Now TV are having with their App across various devices.......... hopefully it is being worked on and will be fixed soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same issue with the stick. My IPad app still works fine. I am unsure what they have done but the app seemed to reset itself when I turned the tv on and now has very limited functionality on some apps. Had to re-download the Now App as it was suddenly not there.    

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The have added a fix. Do a software update and re download Now App if needed and it’s all working again. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried the software update and still no use. When it says try a reset, does that mean a factory reset?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, ive tried factory reset twice and still no joy!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All ok now after unplugging everything for 5mins and a factory reset