cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not the easiest thing to work out

So I was attracted to now TV to watch series that I've never had access too, such as GOT, true detective, walking dead, etc . I liked the idea of a pay monthly thing, like Netflix and prime, so was expecting a similar experience with this. 

I'm finding it really tricky actually finding series. My stick acts like it's constantly thinking I'm not subscribed (I currently have 2 months free ent pass) frequently I find a show, like walking dead, and it hides the episodes and just states "subscription required". 

However, I've sort of figured out a way around this, if I go to the now TV app on my phone and find days series and play them, they play fine, then ... I can go back to the stick and click ''my TV" and it doess and lets me okay the series it was previously telling me it couldn't play ? 

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  with the stick you should have voice control. Which could help you find programs.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
RoyB
Legend

You need to log in with your account details on the Stick, after which it should recognise you and what pass(es) you have, and generally behave like it should.

Have you logged in like that?

if you have tried and failed to log in, what message do you get?

Or is it that it’s OK for a bit, but loses your details when you power off the stick (which it shouldn’t, but we have seen sticks faulty like this)?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm already logged into the stick as it recognises my MY TV selections on the stick that I'm setting from my account on the mobile app,  I'll try to log out and relog back in though. Failing that, perhaps I should factory refresh the stick ?