cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No sound

Hi i have recently purchased a now tv stick and had nothing but problems 

At first it would work at all then i factory reset the device and it worked but now there is no sound at all 

Can anyone help please? My trial runs out in a few days and i wont be renewing if i cant resolve the issue

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I got my now tv stick a couple of weeks ago and it was working fine but the sound has vanished but works on other TVs in the house all of the same make. What settings to I need to change on the tv for it to work?

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi how did you get this working? As I have the same Tv and am having the same issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

My Alba tv is the same the volume button changes the source back to freeview.

The stick says my tv is not compatible.

Very annoying

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have no sound restored settings 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi i have recently purchased a now tv stick and had nothing but problems 

At first it would work at all then i factory reset the device and it worked but now there is no sound at all 

Can anyone help please? My trial runs out in a few days and i wont be renewing if i cant resolve the issue

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem, picture on my JVC TV ok but no sound. I managed to get sound working by doing four things. Plugging power into the supplied adaptor, rather than the TV USB socket, disabling CEC on the TV settings, factory resetting the stick, and then switching on using the dongle and waiting till the picture appeared (with no sound), switching off using the dongle, waiting till TV powered down, then switching on again using the dongle and waiting till the picture returned this time with sound. Whoopee!

Which of these actions actually solves the problem I do not know. But now I just have to switch on with the dongle twice to get both picture and sound.