cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No sound on my now tv stick

I purchased a now tv stick a few weeks ago , took it home plugged it into my tv and it was working fine. A few days ago I turned not tv and stick and it came on perfectly fine , apart from the fact there is no sound . The tv volume works fine on normal channels. Iv tried to restart it , reset it , plug into different hdmi, fiddled with settings Iv done everything and it still doesn’t work. I plugged it into my other tv and it works fine?.so tried to plug it back into original tv and no hope. I don’t know what to do and now I can’t use that tv at all as Readon I bought the stick is be ause using a normal areal doesn’t work ! Could somebody please help 🙂

1 REPLY 1
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I purchased a now tv stick a few weeks ago , took it home plugged it into my tv and it was working fine. A few days ago I turned not tv and stick and it came on perfectly fine , apart from the fact there is no sound . The tv volume works fine on normal channels. Iv tried to restart it , reset it , plug into different hdmi, fiddled with settings Iv done everything and it still doesn’t work. I plugged it into my other tv and it works fine?.so tried to plug it back into original tv and no hope. I don’t know what to do and now I can’t use that tv at all as Readon I bought the stick is be ause using a normal areal doesn’t work ! Could somebody please help 🙂

Hmm, have you plugged another device in to check the HDMI port is working with that yeah? Sounds very strange @Anonymous User