cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New now tv stick and need help 🙏

Hi

Can anyone help me, got a new tv stick and every time I try to put the code in so my account hooks up and it says ‘something when wrong’ 

I’ve tried updating the stick and restoring to factory settings. No luck. Internet and HDMI all ok

single mum with two kids here and could really do with a bit of help and sanity 🙏🙏🙏 thanks for any help 

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

y is sky sports not working at all It only come to day thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, i have a new Hitachi 58 inch hdr 4k tv, i put my stick in to set up, went to now tv account and a 6 digit code was put in on the activation code, it keeps saying, oops there is a technical issue please try again later, i have tried later numerous times but still get the same message, help!!! Dan.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dan  Did you get you stick sorted?  It keeps saying there is a problem today too.  Trying to enter my payment details and it keeps saying theres something wrong with htem, there isn't

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This might be the reason why you can't setup your new stick if you need to add your bank card details (screen shot taken about 10 minutes ago from the NowTV Twitter feed).

youdoodle-2020-07-09T16-39-23Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The SN number is Simon.

SN D43970898747

Dan.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

need to add another stck

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m sorry I’m not sure what you mean, the stick I’m trying to install is brand new and never used. Can’t even install one stick let alone another one. @Simon-J  Can you help as no one has resolved this and I still have no tv two weeks later 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

if u go to nowtv.com keep going down and u it it saying enter the code it how I did it to day