cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New account - voucherless

I've just set up a new account and ordered a stick (with 2 month entertainment pass included).  There was a message saying that I didn't have to wait for the stick and could start watching now but the site doesn't seem to have registered that I have made a payment?  (I can see the completed payment in my account).  When I try to watch anything it asks for another payment.

Does it just take a while to register or am I doing something wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The vouchers that are bundled with the NowTV stick are electronically embedded on the stick.

Therefore you need to take delivery of the stick and physically set it up before the vouchers are automatically uploaded to your account.

If you have never taken advantage of the 7 day trials previously. then maybe start a trial whilst waiting for the stick.

Once you start a trial cancel it straight away (don't worry you will get the full 7 days if you cancel early).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The vouchers that are bundled with the NowTV stick are electronically embedded on the stick.

Therefore you need to take delivery of the stick and physically set it up before the vouchers are automatically uploaded to your account.

If you have never taken advantage of the 7 day trials previously. then maybe start a trial whilst waiting for the stick.

Once you start a trial cancel it straight away (don't worry you will get the full 7 days if you cancel early).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah ok thanks.  So the message saying 'no need to wait for your stick' is totally misleading then!

No worries, I'm not in a rush, just wanted to see if it was working.

Cheers