cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New NowTV stick not working

Hi, I've just bought a second NOWTV stick for my Daughters bedroom, plugged it in ready to go, it set up to the point it said to login in to nowtv/tv from a phone or computer and input a code, which I did, it came up on my phone "Is this you" which it was, and now on the telly it says "Oops something went wrong, there's a problem loading the next page, hit the back button on your remote and try again" .. Doing so brings you back to the "the easy way to sign in or join now tv screen" and regardless of what you press or turning off and on its stuck in an infinite loop of them two pages!

Please help  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What happens if you factory reset the stick by holding the reset button on the stick for about 6 secs when powered on and using the mains power adpator that came in the box.

Then try the stick activation process again making sure that you are using the correct nowtv account details.

If that doesn't work perhaps try a different internet browser or another mobile device or PC when going to their webpage nowtv.com/tv

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What happens if you factory reset the stick by holding the reset button on the stick for about 6 secs when powered on and using the mains power adpator that came in the box.

Then try the stick activation process again making sure that you are using the correct nowtv account details.

If that doesn't work perhaps try a different internet browser or another mobile device or PC when going to their webpage nowtv.com/tv