cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Box, existing account

I've bought a smart stick and says it comes with a 1 month sports pass.  I ha e entertainment and movies at the moment.  If I setup this new stick and sign into my existing account will I still get the sports pass as it seems the pass is embedded into the stick, no physical pass is included in the box. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV have moved away from the paper vouchers that comes bundled with the Box or Stick.

Where the new voucher codes are electronically pre installed on the Box / Stick.

Once you setup and activate the stick the one month sports pass voucher will automatically start straight away or on your next due payment date if you have an active month sports pass running on your account.

Just make sure when you setup the stick you use your existing NowTV account details.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV have moved away from the paper vouchers that comes bundled with the Box or Stick.

Where the new voucher codes are electronically pre installed on the Box / Stick.

Once you setup and activate the stick the one month sports pass voucher will automatically start straight away or on your next due payment date if you have an active month sports pass running on your account.

Just make sure when you setup the stick you use your existing NowTV account details.